Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
Half the size, 500% less water
WOW. Both the name of this incredible water purifcation system and what you’ll say when you see how well it works!
Traditional water purification systems use an “air-on-water” approach that pushes water into a storage tank through massive amounts of pressure. These bulky systems take up a lot of space and are not nearly as efficient as the modern household demands. And here in the St. George area, efficiency with our water resources is a top priority.
That’s why at Advanced Aqua Systems, we recommend a WOW (water-on-water) reverse-osmosis system. These incredible devices are typically about a third of the size of traditional air-captive systems and use 500% less water. You read that right—500% less water.
By using water to purify water through a specially-designed membrane, WOW water systems can be ultra-efficient while saving space. WOW’s patented “zero back pressure” design provides maximum purity under a variety of water conditions, such as higher-feed water TDS, and lower operating pressures (as low as 20 PSI, compared to as high as 100 PSI in air-captive systems). This intelligent engineering reduces the need for frequent service calls while providing a higher-quality water to your family.
Standard RO systems start at $695.00. Right now, Advanced Aqua Systems can upgrade you to this (WOW) remarkable reverse osmosis system.
Call us today to schedule a consultation. Let’s get you on a cleaner, safer, more efficient water purification system right away.
Conventional 5 Stage RO System
WOW RO System
- Versatility – The only POU (point of use) RO system in the world designed ready to use right out of the box on your counter top or easily installed under-the-counter.
- Peak efficiency – WOW systems operate with zero back pressure on the membrane. This is the same condition that the membrane manufacturers tested and rated their membrane for quality and quantity. Compared to air captive systems which have an ever-increasing back pressure, resulting in poorer quality produced and greater waste ratios, in many cases, using up to 5 times more water needlessly wasted down the drain.
- Constant dispensing flow rate – Air-captive RO systems suffer from diminishing flow rates caused by a depressurization as the reservoir is depleted. This may cause multiple problems for added appliances, i.e. ice makers, coffee makers, etc.
- Significantly more compact – than traditional air-captive systems because the large volume of air in the tank is no longer necessary, reducing the space required for installations by 35-50%.
- Safe, convenient, sanitary quick-change filters – which officers consumer-friendly maintenance. WOW cartridges are 100% recyclable.
- Fast-forward flushing membrane – As water is dispensing into your glass, an equal volume of water rushes across the front surface of the membrane, scrubbing the membrane clean. When the customer stops dispensing water, the CPU valve shifts into water make up, slowing down the flow across the membrane to a normal concentrate flow. This two speed action extends the life of the membrane and allows the system to operate with a 1 to 1 ratio for a total of 2 to 1 overall, or 33% efficiency. With this minimal low rate, along with the enhanced zero back pressure performance, the WOW system can function and operate with our two-stage pre-filter that lasts a full year. (Efficiency rates will vary based on water conditions).
Installation Video in 2 Minutes!
Watch how our professional installers are able to completely install the WOW Reverse Osmosis under your sink!
WOW ‘Water-On-Water' – A Better Solution
- The patented ‘water-on-water’ Reverse Osmosis design operates with astonishing efficiency, reducing water waste by up to 500% compared to traditional ‘air-on-water’ devices that must force water into the storage tank against increasing air pressures.
- The WOW Water system is compact – taking up about 1/3 less space than conventional under sink units.
- WOW’s patented “zero back pressure” RO design provides maximum purity and production under a wide range of water conditions, such as higher feed water TDS, and lower operating pressures (as low as 20 PSI – performs on low pressure water supplies, eliminating the need for add-on pumps and service calls).
- The WOW Water system is manufactured using all high-tech injection molded plastic – nothing to rust or corrode.
Drink Clean – Think Green!
The Facts Are Startling:
- The Natural Resources Defense Council has estimated that bottled water is between 240 and 10,000 times more expensive than tap water.
- There are health risks from ‘chemical leaching’ related to plastic bottles such as Bisphenol-a (BPA).
- According to the Sierra Club, this year Americans will throw 30 million water bottles into landlls everyday, while only 13 percent of water bottles get reused or recycled.
- The Pacific Institute calculates that it costs about 17 million barrels of oil to make the plastic bottles for water that American’s consumed in 2006 – roughly equivalent to fueling 100,000 cars for that year.
- It’s estimated that 2.5 million tons of carbon are generated in manufacturing plastic bottles.
- Many of the most popular branded bottled waters originate from municipal water sources – Dasani and Aquafina for example.
What does Reverse Osmosis remove from my water?
This is a partial list of contaminants removed by Reverse Osmosis.